Thursday, December 10, 2009

Thank you Uncle Adam, Aunt Laura and cousins!

Chris brother and wife live about a 20 hour drive away. So, we don't get to see them often enough. The other day they sent our Christmas gifts, and birthday gifts for the boys. Grayson had a hard time understanding why he couldn't open his birthday gift yet but Tate and Reed could. But, he had fun playing with Tate's gift.

Grayson helped Reed...

He would hardly give it up so I could put something in it for him! :)

Reed thought this was for him too.

Opening...

Thank you!

Testing it out.

See the monkey in the air?

This is the point.

Focused.

Thanks again for HOURS of fun already!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the picture of Reed with his sippy cup! He's too cute!!!

Jill

Laura said...

You're welcome!! That monkey game does look fun, and the picture of Reed is my favorite. :)

Karma said...

That looks like a fun game! I love your boys expressions, so excited!

Heather said...

how cute...we have a frog game that's similar to that...we love it! Your boys are so cute!