Friday, January 7, 2011

20 weeks.

It has been rough, to say the least. I have struggled, like I did with Reed's pregnancy, with and racing heart and shortness of breath. Just from getting out of bed in the morning. Add to that the nauseousness in the beginning and I wasn't very fun to be around!
But, thanks to a good friend's recommendation, I saw a cardiologist this week. She was able to prescribe some things that are already making me feel a ton better! It will add quite a few doctor's appointments...especially in the last month, but well worth it!

Here is me just tonight. :)

Most of you know this already, but we had a sonogram today and got to see our little BOY! Even if I wasn't feeling better, it would all be worth it!
We are so excited to be adding another boy to our family! And, the boys are all excited about having another brother.

5 comments:

Kalinda said...

Two great shots! Your baby belly is so much cuter than mine. :)
And your little BOY gave you a great shot - look at those fingers!!
Congratulations!!

Michelle said...

I'm so happy that you went to see a cardiologist and she was able to help. I wonder why your OB didn't suggest it? Pregnancy is hard enough without anything else added on to it. I hope now you can enjoy the rest of your pregnancy!! See you this afternoon!

Sarah said...

What a wonderful shot of that baby! So cute, Congrats again!! Oh and I love your new blog layout!

Heather said...

Joy, I am so happy for you and your already beautiful family! You look fabulous!

The Paulsens said...

Joy, you look great and I am SO GLAD you are feeling better. Congratulations!