First, here is me today...31 weeks. :)

We got to take another peek at this guy a couple weeks ago. I had some spotting over the weekend (March 4&5). So, I had a sonogram on Monday to make sure everything was ok...
and it was!
and it was!

We welcomed a new nephew/cousin and spent some good times with family.
Nolan Frank is my sister Julie's little boy.
And, spent A TON of time in basketball "mode." My boys have really lived in these (and other jerseys/basketball shorts and pants) the last few weeks. Unless we leave the house, this is what they look like. It often leaves me wondering why I always have so much laundry!!





3 comments:
I was just wondering if you had stopped blogging! I checked earlier today (I'm so not a stalker!). :D You look great, by the way!
So glad to see you blog again! I check daily! So happy your bleeding turned out fine and that little baby boy is doing good.
glad everything is ok! looking very preggo Joy! Congrats!
Post a Comment