Monday, July 13, 2009

"Not Me Monday."

This time it's for Andrea...

*I did not stay up till about midnight playing Trivial Pursuit with Chris and my cousins last night and then fall asleep on the couch while they watched The Office. Oh, and Chris and I didn't win either.

* Nor did I then sleep in my clothes or make-up.

*I did not consider letting my boys continue to play very loudly this morning in hopes that it might wake up my downstairs guests who were sleeping soundly much later than I got to.

*There is no way I fell asleep yesterday afternoon on the couch with all three of my boys mere feet from me. I also did not wake up to discover that my mom had taken them all into the big boys' room.

*I would not be looking forward to my mom being in between jobs for a bit for purely selfish reasons.

*I am in no way already thinking about who to ask to keep the boys for a night (or two) for our anniversary NEXT MONTH!

*And, because I am so awesome at keeping up with the laundry I didn't finally fold and put away clothes that have been laying in my bedroom for at least a week.

2 comments:

drea :: dre of white stables said...

Well, since you brought up laundry, I did NOT wait a week until the 4 loads of laundry I stuffed in the dryer after hanging outside dwindled down to the size of maybe 2 loads before I folded and put them away!

Karma said...

Hey! I never thought of using my dryer to store clothes! Way easier than putting them in dressers that are already overloaded. Thanks for the tip!