Reed is 9 1/2 months old. Both Grayson and Tate were doing the army crawl at about 8 months. And, in all the books 9 months is a little "late" to be crawling. But, I can honestly say this hasn't bothered me. It has been nice to set him somewhere and know that he is going to stay right there! :) There is enough action to keep me busy as it is. Not only is he crawling this week he also learned to sit up from his tummy! And, we looked out from the kitchen to see that he had pulled himself to standing at the fireplace tonight! WOW!! Maybe he'll be one of those kids who needs to sit, watch and figure it all out before he gives something a try. But, when he tries...watch out!
The following picture may look like a picture of just Tate. But, look really hard...
Tate has acquired two friends that go everywhere with us...Zoogie and Boogie. I don't mind, they are quiet and don't make any messes. :) If they come in the car with us they share the open seat. When they are not with us Tate talks to them on the phone often. Zoogie Mommy and Zoogie Daddy bring the kids to our house when Tate says they can come. There is even a Zoogie baby now! When I found out they had joined us at the game tonight I had to take a picture!
Grayson played his last T-ball game of the season tonight. The weather was awesome! It rained this morning and was pretty cloudy and breezy this evening. Loved it!
After the game everyone got a medal.



Tate has acquired two friends that go everywhere with us...Zoogie and Boogie. I don't mind, they are quiet and don't make any messes. :) If they come in the car with us they share the open seat. When they are not with us Tate talks to them on the phone often. Zoogie Mommy and Zoogie Daddy bring the kids to our house when Tate says they can come. There is even a Zoogie baby now! When I found out they had joined us at the game tonight I had to take a picture!Grayson played his last T-ball game of the season tonight. The weather was awesome! It rained this morning and was pretty cloudy and breezy this evening. Loved it!
After the game everyone got a medal.

1...2...3...Go Wildcats!

My little T-baller!

5 comments:
Girl, you better start wearing running shoes to keep up with your three boys! (oh..and Zoogie & Boogie!!)
Those babies are growing up! I'm with Karma but am adding caffiene!
Don't worry Paula...a cup (at least) of coffee became part of my morning routine around October 1. :) Sometimes followed by a nap time diet coke or crystal light energy!
Its because I taught him how!!! :)
Go Reed go...Koen started walking the past couple of weeks! (my earliest, all the others were late bloomers)
Oh, about the 'invisible friends', Kamen had one when he was little. His name was Jinx. It creeped me out. When I'd start driving Kamen would cry and yell STOP MOM, and I would think something was the matter. He'd then tell me that Jinx was trying to catch us, so I'd wait second and drive on. I don't know where Jinx is these days or when he disappeared...I think I will go ask Kamen about that right now!
Post a Comment