I really do think that he was asking for a snack when he woke up. :)
He LOVES cheese! He would eat all the cheese and then start to fuss. I ignored him because he had other things to eat too. Then, I looked up and he was just sitting there signing! I gave him quite a bit more than I would have normally just cause it was so stinkin' cute.
5 comments:
Oh load him up, that is adorable!!
So cute! I love it when they can communicate!
Oh, how cute! Smart boy! :)
How fun! I still sign to my kids, mainly no and be quiet. It doesn't work anymore, it usually makes them have fits of giggles. Until I shoot them the MOM LOOK. Jade says it burns. Start working on it now. It will come in handy in a few years.
Precious, Joy! Thanks again for Bunco night!
Post a Comment