I have most definitely NOT been enjoying reading everyone else's blogs while totally neglecting my own.
Life is in no way so crazy most days around here that at the end of the day there is no way I just want to kick my feet up, read some blogs and watch some TV with my hubby.
I would never let my boys do this...
every day for about a week just to keep them occupied for a while.I was not suffering from allergies all last week, forcing me to nap every afternoon. :)
I did not sneak a brownie for a mid-morning snack while the boys weren't looking.
I did not get behind on laundry...again. So, Grayson most definitely had clean underwear to put on this morning.
There is no way I thought the site of my almost one-year old (eek!) standing at the gate watching his brothers play outside was too cute I wanted to break my promise to those boys to join them outside after I caught up on some laundry (because I was all caught up, remember?).
I have not attended three of my eldest sons soccer games only to have camera issues at each one. So, naturally I have been able to put some pictures of him in his cute soccer hear running down the field on this blog.
I did not forget to mention or email this picture to my dear friend Angie...

Chris is so not taking two days of this week (giving us a FIVE day weekend!!!). And, if he did we wouldn't do something boring, like stay here, just to avoid the chaos that is loading three boys (and their "stuff") and going somewhere that is not home.
This week does NOT include the birthdays of two of my boys!!
(So, don't keep checking for posts about them, or pictures from any special events related to them, ok?)
Lastly, I am not counting down the days (24!!!!) until I get to take a trip by myself to visit another dear friend, Renetta!!!
(So, don't keep checking for posts about them, or pictures from any special events related to them, ok?)
Lastly, I am not counting down the days (24!!!!) until I get to take a trip by myself to visit another dear friend, Renetta!!!
2 comments:
Isn't it so wonderful to just relax a bit and not worry about all the things that need to be done! We all need a few days every once in a while where we just don't care about "stuff" that "needs" to be done...it will still be there when we decide to take care of it :) Good for you that you let things slide for a few days! p.s. You are such a good mom!...and enjoy your extra long weekend!
I need to do one of these, just to make you feel better of course. :) Love it!
Post a Comment