Thursday, November 12, 2009

You Capture: Real Life

My real life involves...
games of hide-and-seek,

throwing toys just for the fun of it,

puzzles,

laundry,

and daily visits from various super heroes. I think he was pretending to be a knight once and I said something about a knight in shining armor, that I wasn't even sure he heard. This kid remembers everything. So, naturally, the other day he wanted me to tie blankets on him to be my knight in shining armor. :)
Head on over to I Should Be Folding Laundry for more Real Life.

4 comments:

Colleen said...

I love the first pic of your little guy in the cupboard. It made me and my daughter laugh!

Kimi said...

Love the laundry picture...I currently have a basement that looks VERY similar=)

Elyse said...

LOL! Each one of these pictures made me smile! Your kids are adorable!! and you have a lovely home too :)

Karma said...

Cute post! Your knight in shining armor is pretty sweet.