Monday, November 2, 2009

Cookies and Costumes.

I bought some fall cookie cutters while I was in Atlanta, so we put them to use this week. Thursday morning Grayson and Tate helped me mix up the dough. Thursday evening we cut them out and baked them. And, Friday afternoon we decorated!

Reed ate a few while the rest of us worked...


Enjoying their hard work.


Saturday night we went to a fall festival at the church my parents go to, and my brother is the youth pastor at. It was a lot of fun...minus the few scary costumes that caused one of my boys to scream and cry on and off for the evening. :)

This game cracked Grayson up!

Reed, the turtle.

Buzz and Woody do some fishing.

On the hay ride.

We had a fun evening!

4 comments:

Renetta said...

I can't believe how much older Tate looks!! He is getting so big :)

Michelle said...

Cute costumes!!

Sherbear2975 said...

I love mine, Take it with me everywhere, I don't like Davy sitting in a cart! ewwwwww!

I have to agree with Renetta Tate looks so big, when did that happen.

Valerie said...

Man, your boys look so much like Chris!!! Their smiles are exactly the same!!!!