This week's '
You Capture Challenge' was Fall. Beth from
I Should Be Folding Laundry wanted participants to think outside the box. Maybe drive around and look for something new. This is a little tricky with three boys in tow. ;) So, I tried to look at things around my house in a different light and get away from my "point and shoot" pictures. :)
I helped the boys make this the other day, it is hanging in our dining room.

I love fall colors! This is the table runner Chris' grandma made for me.

I have taken up a new "title" this fall...

A portion of my mantle.
(This one is my favorite!)And, what would fall be without a kid in a pile of leaves?
3 comments:
Good job finding Autumn in the house. And I love the kid in the leaves. You're right. That's just part of Fall!
Super cute shots! :-) You did a good job finding Fall in your home!
I love the sign you made with the kids - so cute!
And your home looks like a warm and welcoming place...
Post a Comment