The theme this week is still life.
My first thought when I hear still life was fruit. :)
I happened to have some in my kitchen next to this adorable photo.
My first thought when I hear still life was fruit. :)
I happened to have some in my kitchen next to this adorable photo.
(The stickers are on the apples because we were studying different kinds of apples and I needed to remember the names. I am really loving homeschooling!)I like to leave our birthday cards out for a while.

I had to capture a rare moment of Tate being still. :) This boy is on the go all day long...usually starting at 6:00 a.m.! Lately he has been enjoying some time in the sun room (which he calls his "work"). Suzie (who so needs a blog) had given us a book of stencils a while back. He will spend a good 30 minutes working on those stencils...thank you Suzie!!!

17 comments:
I love birthday cards, too. This is a really sweet post.
Steph
Your boys are so cute!! I love the last one - I have a couple that are hard to keep 'still', too!
We leave our birthday cards out for awhile, too!
Great shots.
That last shot of still life made me laugh out loud. So cute.
Great photos. Your boys are adorable. I'm glad to know I'm not the only one with boys who wake up at 6!!
How old is your oldest? Are you just starting homeschooling? We're going to be homeschooling but I guess we'll officially start in a year or two.
Thanks for stopping by!
Great captures! Love the one of you son sitting still! Know how that goes!
Ah, yes, we leave the birthday cards out, till they collect dust.
Love the fruit shot... great collection all of these photos.
Rosey
Birthday cards make everyone smile...leave them up as long as you like!
Lovely fruit photo! :) That's what I think of when i hear still life. :)
beautiful captures!
My son was the same way.
Great captures!
I thought about capturing my boys sleeping-they also are on the move constantly!
And we'll soon have displays of b-day cards here, too. I love leaving them up for a while!
What a nice variety of still lifes! That really is a completely adorable picture next to the beautiful, clear, colorful fruit in the first photo.
Love your fruit and baby boy! =)
Just wonderful! I'm so glad you are participating!
such a sweet shot of your little boy, i love it! great photos!
Lovely lovely captures.
are those 3 boys I see in that picture? I have three myself, so your frame and fruit capture made me smile. :)
Post a Comment