Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Atlanta: Day 4

Saturday evening we stayed at Renetta's. It took a few trips to the car to carry in all our stuff (our luggage is in there somewhere...).

Sunday morning we went to the Coca-Cola Museum before they took me to the airport. This is the loft, the room you enter first. It was pretty impressive.

On the big red Coca-Cola couch. :)

We met the 7 foot Polar Bear.

And, tasted lots of different Coca-Cola products from all over the world. Here I am tasting some Light Peach Tea from Brazil for my dad who travels to Brazil twice a year.

Renetta and I tasted the flavor from Greece in remembrance of My Life in Ruins. (The movie we watched the night before.)

Most of the flavors were yummy. Except some from Africa. They were less fizzy and just too different. It was nice to finish of with some regular (or, diet for me) Coke.

I am so glad I got to spend a few days with my good friend Renetta. It wouldn't have mattered where we were, or what we did. Best birthday week EVER!
Love and miss you, Renetta...see you in 6 weeks! :)

No comments: