Monday, October 19, 2009

Hair and Parties.

Ok, my hair looked really red in that soccer picture, huh? Well, it is not all red. I had some red "high-lights" put in my hair on Friday. I wanted them pretty dark, because last time they weren't very noticeable and faded pretty fast. I think that along with just having them done the day before, the direct sun and the angle, it looked like I had gone red. I am not having some sort of midlife crisis. :) Just wanted something different and fun! Here is another picture from Saturday, celebrating my birthday at my grandparents' after the game.

After lunch with my family on Saturday we headed to a fall party. Chris' friend from high school and his wife do one every year. We went last year and had a great time. This year was equally as fun!

We started off with some crafts.


Had fun in a tent filled with about 300 balloons...no exaggeration.



The ball pit was more Reed's speed. ;)


Tried the hay bale maze...
with a bit of cheating. :)

And, some help. :)

Reed just enjoyed resting on the hay.

Then we enjoyed a fun hay rack ride.

Well, most of us enjoyed it, Reed slept.

The boys love trampolines!!


What a great way to celebrate being 30!!!

5 comments:

The Rouse House said...

What a fun day! Your hair does look cute!

Michelle said...

Happy Birthday!! I like your hair too!

Amy said...

Looks like a fun birthday and fun fall party. Glad you're liking your hair... it's cute! :)

Kimi said...

I love your hair keep thinking I should do something... anything!! I LOVE that picture of Reed asleep! Just want to pick him up and told him ;)

Unknown said...

How fun! Your family is adorable, especially that little guy, he's just the cutest thing! :D Happy Fall!