We got our valentines all ready for our party on Friday.
Grayson wrote all of the names on his own.
Somewhere along the line he said,
"This sure is hard work. But that's ok. I know all these people care about me and I care about them."
Made me smile. :)
Grayson wrote all of the names on his own.
Somewhere along the line he said,
"This sure is hard work. But that's ok. I know all these people care about me and I care about them."
Made me smile. :)
A far different experience from last year, when really, they sat at the table with me. :)This is a totally different day, but too cute to pass up!
Reed is a little obsessed with sweat bands lately...head bands and wrist bands.
And, he likes to wear shoes on his hands. :)

3 comments:
Cute pictures! It looks like you're a great teacher! Way to go Grayson and Tate writing so much!! I haven't even started teaching Esther to write her name yet. I suppose I should!
That is so sweet Grayson! We do care about you too, even though we didn't write on our Valentine's. OOPS!!
What Grayson said is so cute! What a sweetheart.
Post a Comment