Friday, May 28, 2010

Colorado: Mountains

On Saturday we took a drive in the mountains. It was beautiful! We would all like to go back when we can do more than just drive through. :) But, we had a great day...and even took pictures!

"Big" family shot at Golden Gate Overlook in Gilpin Couinty, Colorado.
(My dad, mom and brother Jesse with us.)

A few rare (on this trip) moments of brotherly love.


Grayson found a stick.

"Little" family shot at Rocky Mountain National Park, above Estes Park, CO.

Chris and I. This was one shot I remembered to get. We have a frame in our room with space for 9 photos. So, I went looking for nine pictures of me and Chris. Since we have only had our digital camera after kids...there were very few of just us! And, we are wearing our Shocker yellow in most of them. :)

Our friend Paola and the boys.

We were on the lookout for Elk as we drove. This one was right on the side of the road in Rocky Mountain National Park.


We now return you to your regular scheduled programing...

1 comment:

Laura said...

Ooh, I'm jealous! I LOVE Colorado, and especially the mountains.