Our first morning we went to breakfast with our friends Josh and Deneen...sadly no pictures. :(
Our next stop was the Children's Museum. We had gone last year and Grayson and Tate were excited to go back. They were a little bummed that the basketball area was turned into a bubble lab, though. The place was crazy busy!! I think every school decided that it would be a good day for a field trip. :) We had fun even amidst the craziness.
The veterinary clinic was empty when we got there and all the boys really enjoyed it!
Reed spent some time answer the phone and scheduling patients.




...while Reed and I enjoyed a little snack.

Grayson had fun in the big bubble!

The boys also made some artwork. It was still way to wet to take home when we were ready to leave. So, Chris took some pictures of their creations...
Grayson's
Grayson's
P.S. I almost didn't post the above picture, but didn't want to leave Reed out. In my defense, I had no idea I was in the picture and I was trying to make sure we didn't lose anyone in the sea of little ones!Check back for...
Fun at Aunt Sue's
and
Mountains
Fun at Aunt Sue's
and
Mountains






No comments:
Post a Comment