Monday, December 13, 2010

Random Happenings 1

I think I remember how to do this. :)

Well. It's been a while. I haven't been feeling that great lately. All of my energy has gone to making it through each day and trying to get some school in...maybe some cleaning and laundry. So, blogging has been on the back burner.
I was going to just jump right in and pretend I was never gone. But, there are a few things I wanted to share. So, over the next few days I'll share (in kinda random order) what we've been up to since my last post. Here goes!

Grayson and Tate finished up their soccer games. I think soccer is my favorite sport of their (so far) to watch!


And, they started basketball. Grayson has a game tomorrow and then they both have their last games on Saturday. We decided to go ahead and let them do another session in January.

My friend Renetta (middle) was in town in November. Her sister, Tiffany (far left) asked me a while back if I would help her with a baby shower. Of course! Angie and Michelle pitched it too. It was a very fun evening! And, Renetta is just positive she'll be sending that banner back here to be used by me...we'll see.

An Astronaut, Bibleman and Elmo collected quite a bit of candy and then posed for a picture.




2 comments:

ThisIsMyLife said...

glad you decided to join us again! welcome back! :)

lisa said...

I'm so glad you posted!!!!