We went on a field trip to a pumpkin patch this morning. We had a great time! I didn't get many pictures taken, so I'll try to share some when I get some from others. :) For now...
A picture I shot when we got home.

The three pumpkins the boys picked out...
and a little one I picked out for the new
addition to our
family who will join us this coming
May (or June!).
11 comments:
auntie tami gets to leave the first comment??? YAY!!! bring on another blond haired, blue eyed baby!!!
Great picture!! It looks professional. We're so excited about the new addition!
Awesome!
Congrats! THis is exciting!
oh, how exciting!!! congratulations to you and your family!
Woah! Congratulations!
Awww, what a great photo! Congrats on your new little pumpkin!
Congratulations Joy!
Yea for you guys! My family is very excited for you :)
Congrats!
Aww! Congratulations! I admit, I have not been a good blog-reader lately. BUT, I did pop-in on your blog every now and then cuz I just thought you might have such an announcement!! How exciting!
Think girl!!!
Post a Comment