Here he is minutes after birth.

More Elmo books!!

I baked the cake, and Chris decorated...

This is his "cheese" face. I love it!

Two years ago...
We've all changed a bit since then.
Chris and I are going to take Reed out to dinner and to pick out a Build-A-Bear pet. Just like we did for his brothers when they turned two. He is so excited!
Happy Birthday Reed!
You are such a joy. It has been so much fun watching you grow and learn. You are loving playing with your brothers lately and even get right in the middle of their wrestling matches. You love to read books, color, and watch Elmo or Bibleman.
We love you!






6 comments:
Great family picture!!! Happy Birthday Reed :)
Aww, what a cutie! Happy Birthday, Reed! Great pictures. :)
Happy Birthday, Reed!!
I'm so glad he got to celebrate early when he was still feeling good!
I forgot Reed was born with so much blond hair... cute! Happy Birthday, Reed!
Woohoo!! Nice ticker. :) Congratulations!
Post a Comment