Saturday morning we had our Christmas. We had to be at church early on Sunday, so this worked better for us. We actually got to be home all day! We told the boys Friday morning that we would be opening presents the next morning. Grayson was so excited that night that he had a hard time sleeping. He was awake until after 2:00 a.m.!!! He ended up sleeping on our floor. At 6:30 (shortly after Tate and Reed had crawled into our bed) he literally jumped up and said, "time to open presents!" Funny kid.
The boys and their stockings.
Micah's first Christmas.
And, now for your typical picture with your gift photos..
Grayson

Tate

Reed

Micah
Ready for breakfast after presents...
3 comments:
That was our Christmas breakfast, too. :)
I want to eat those cinnamon rolls so bad but can't bring myself to ever make them for all the work!
It really wasn't too bad. I made the dough the night before, and did the rest in the morning. Well worth the effort! And, it makes a ton!! We ate almost two whole pans, gave two away and I have two in my freezer. I think could have rolled them smaller, and I didn't even use all the dough!
Post a Comment