Friday, December 23, 2011

Christmas Season

Our Christmas family celebrations begin today. Before that, I thought I'd post a little about what we've been doing so far this season.

We got a little tree for the big boys' room. They have really enjoyed it. Micah has enjoyed pulling it over onto himself several times. :)

The boys and I, along with my Grandma, took a (most of the day) trip to see my sister and brother-in-law as Mary and Joseph...
Yes, that's a real live baby (girl!).

My cousin also played a wise man and got to ride a real live camel!

Micah did a lot of this...
...playing and growing a good head of hair!

We watched many, many basketball games! The boys both had good seasons and are looking forward to another basketball season starting the first week of January.


Grayson, Tate and Reed played two shepherds and a sheep in our church Christmas program...I'll let you guess who what what. :)

They all did a fantastic job!

We have been able to take the whole last week off of school....

One day we made ornaments with pipe cleaners and beads.



The next day we did some baking.

And, the day after that, some decorating.



Some of our finished products.

Oh, and, there was some eating as well.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

What fun times!! Merry Christmas!

Sarah said...

Micah has some crazy long hair!! Love it. I also really like the picture of Reed smiling by the little tree. =)