On the fourth!
We went outside after nap time, and in between bouts of rain.
Mostly so I could stick Micah in the swing. Today he was attached to his Mama. I couldn't get more than an arms length away from him (if that) without him freaking out. Which made for an interesting trip to a pizza buffet for lunch with my family.
Mostly so I could stick Micah in the swing. Today he was attached to his Mama. I couldn't get more than an arms length away from him (if that) without him freaking out. Which made for an interesting trip to a pizza buffet for lunch with my family.
But, he loves his swing! I don't think he has ever acted ready to get out of it.
My attempt at a bit creative shot didn't quite work. Micah wouldn't look up and it was apparently to bright.
I am attempting to get a picture of my boys together once a month...click here to see all other monthly photos.



2 comments:
love it, i am getting ready to post mas' swing pictures =)
Alright, the two of you have these great swings for the babes, my turn to get one for Aren!! I think he would enjoy it as much as Micah and Mason. (Once he's healthy again, that is.)
Post a Comment