
Tate thought he needed to help...

Then, he wanted a turn...

There was a movie on and the boys weren't doing such a good job of holding the bottle up, so Daddy finished up and Tate ended the night like this...
Both of the "big" boys are such good big brothers, but Tate is head over heels for Reed! He can't walk by Reed without saying hello, or giving a kiss. As soon as Tate starts talking Reed is looking for him - and gives him a huge smile just about every time their eyes meet. I think Grayson is just hoping he gets big pretty soon, he is ready for another playmate.Graysonisms...I haven't done this in a while, but he said something last night that was too funny not to share. We went to a birthday party last night at Pump It Up. It was quite a bit past bedtime when we were on our way home. Grayson asked what we were going to do when we got home. "Go to bed," I answered. This was met with some tears. Before it got too out of hand I tried to change the subject. I asked him if he had fun at the party. He answered, "I'm not having fun right now!!"
Now, it's Tate's turn to start cracking us up. We went to a Shockers game tonight (great game by the way!!) The boys all went to Grandma B's...another late night. On the way home Tate talked NONSTOP - about whatever popped into his head!!! When we were almost home he said, "I'm sorry Mommy, I'm sleepy. I need to go to sleep in our bed."
2 comments:
So great that you get to go to St. Louey! I want to take Shawn to Eureka Springs..we'll c when we can pull them off!
Funny stories! Grandma was telling us about how Tate says "move the bunsies". :)
Post a Comment