Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Keepin' It Real

Andrea gave a challenge to "keep it real" today...so here goes! I had a few interruptions between taking these pictures and getting to the post, which in itself is my reality...

1. Refrigerator

2. Closet/Drawer
Since I was in the kitchen - this is my most interesting and probably opened drawer.

3. Kitchen Sink
I filled up my soap dispenser last night and apparently forgot to put the soap away.

4. Toilet
This is in the boys' bathroom. Someone left the lid up and, if you want to look close, forgot to flush - talk about real!

5. Favorite Shoes
They are in my room where Tate is napping! :)

6. Favorite Room
Especially when it is this clean! :)

7. What my kids are doing.

Grayson is actually watching Bob the Builder right now- after a short game on the wii. But, when I was taking pictures he was making a play-do pizza! The other two are asleep, sorry, no pictures - even though I love pictures of sleeping babies!

8. Laundry
And, I have two FULL baskets in my room - again, where Tate is napping. Our washer has been broken for over two weeks. But, I am fairly certain it is working now. I am going to be putting that to the test tonight!

9. Self-Portrait
I actually managed to get some jewelry on today. :)

10. Dream Vacation
Right now, I have St. Louis on my mind!!

I can't wait to...
Catch a few (oh, how I hope they play more than one this year) Shockers games!

And,
Enjoy some yummy, kid-free meals with my hubby - maybe at this great Italian place!

It's the simple things.

I'm passing on the challenge to all willing to keep it real!

5 comments:

The Rouse House said...

I don't know if I'm ready to keep it real today ;) Love your self portrait!

drea :: dre of white stables said...

This was fun! I'm so glad you did it, too. It's funny--the things we notice about our own homes that others wouldn't--I wouldn't have noticed the bottle of soap if you didn't say anything. Love your kitchen!

Laura said...

Ooh, I want to do it too! I spent a good part of the morning tidying up, so it shouldn't be too embarrassing. :) Your house looks so nice and clean, and I love your kitchen! I'm off to take some pictures.

Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

I think your kitchen is my favorite room, too. Beautiful!

Steph

Heather said...

how fun...I'm going to do this today!