Sunday, August 9, 2009

Happy Birthday T.J.!

Chris' step dad (and boss), T.J., is one of this blog's biggest fans. So, I thought it quite fitting to give him a big "Happy Birthday!" right here.

It was hard to find pictures of T.J.. He moves a lot. Always finding a way to help out with something! Or, playing with the kids...he is a good grandpa. So, in all of these pictures he is doing just that.

We can't leave their house without Grayson spending some time on the drums. I think he would even rather do this than open gifts at Christmas. :)

This TJ meeting Tate. One thing I remember about this day is what T.J. told Chris. He could see how tired I was and told Chris to stay home as long as he needed.

Playing with Grayson and some big stuffed animals.

And, showing him how to use some exercise equipment.

Chris had a work related dinner last night that our whole family attended. I managed to snag T.J. for a second for a group shot. Reed was having a rough night...he really does like T.J.. :)

Happy Birthday T.J.!!

No comments: