Was this really 5 (FIVE) years ago?

Today we will celebrate with Story Time and McDonald's with a few friends, and dinosaur cookies we made yesterday. We'll have family over on Friday for a big party!
I am still a bit in denial. It was strange as I held him tonight as we prayed and sang before bed. He used to fit inside my tummy. Now he barely fits in my lap...too soon he won't. We have jokingly told him a few times that he should just stay 4 forever. I guess it doesn't work that way. :)
We are so proud of Grayson. He loves Jesus, his brothers, him mommy and daddy, aunts and uncles, cousins, grandparents, school, learning, dinosaurs, sports and music. We love him!
Happy Birthday Grayson!





4 comments:
happy birthday grayson christopher! we love you so much and can't wait to celebrate on friday!!!
Happy Birthday, Grayson!!! I so wish that we could be there on Friday!
Happy Birthday, Buddy!!!!
Thank you for letting us share in his birthday fun!
Post a Comment