Sunday, January 24, 2010

BirthDAY

January 12 was a very fun day! We went to story time and McDonald's with friends, but I forgot my camera! We came home for naps for Reed and Tate...Grayson and I made a cake! He picked out what toys he wanted on it and helped in the decorating...

For dinner I made some pizza dough and got some help with the toppings...

Turned out pretty good!!

Reed kept himself busy emptying out the oven drawer. :)

One nice thing about having a birthday just after Christmas is all the clearance toys!! The boys had been eying Spike the dinosaur at Target for quite a while. He was on display and they would always ask to go see him and make him roar. Spike was a little pricey...so, he was not under the tree. Shortly after Christmas Chris' sister said they had some on sale. We thought about it for a few days. When we looked into it again it was 50% off!! And, we had a 10% of coupon!! The funny thing is I bought with all three boys right there. :)
He loves it!! We all do. ;)
I tried to upload a video to give you the full affect, but gave up after a while. It walks pretty fast, lights up, stands on his hind legs, holds things in his mouth, and roars pretty loud!

Grayson also opened gifts from Grandma R...

And Uncle Adam, Aunt Laura and his cousins...

Another hit, Laura! Topple is a very fun game, and Grayson has beaten me quite a few times. :)

No comments: