Friday, March 26, 2010

Exploration Place

Yesterday we went to Exploration Place with Renetta, Tiffany and kiddos. It was such a fun morning!!

Grayson found the train table.

The water area was a hit with everyone!

Tate enjoyed playing "dress-up," or whatever you call it when boys do this. :)

Reed really enjoyed this little space shuttle. When you push that button he can barely reach the super bright light turns on and it does a count down.

Tate operated the camera on a ship. And, notice the cape. :)

This was a simulated tornado. I don't think it was on when I took this. I stepped in with them for a minute. Not even sure I want to see the pictures Renetta took. I'm pretty sure my hair was standing on end. The boys sure got a kick out of it. :)

Thanks again ladies for a fun outing!

3 comments:

Tabitha said...

Looks like so much FUN!!!

Mark and Julie said...

Joy, Your kids are getting too big! Time for a new one!! This time, make it a girl! Thanks for posting because it makes my Nepali heart happy! Love you!

Michelle said...

We haven't been to Exploration Place for a while - looks like they've got some new fun stuff!