Cute boys you got there... Some nice work by you and your hubby.-- Your hubby
How fun! I like the summer clothes...it must be warm there too. It's 86 here today. Woohoo! Oh, and I agree with the previous commenter. :)
Fun... and so much better than an egg hunt because you don't have to hide anything or deal with the sugar-high that usually follows!
I see another fun shirt from Atlanta ;)
What is it with boys and rocks?! Mine loves rock hunts too!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Cute boys you got there... Some nice work by you and your hubby.
-- Your hubby
How fun! I like the summer clothes...it must be warm there too. It's 86 here today. Woohoo! Oh, and I agree with the previous commenter. :)
Fun... and so much better than an egg hunt because you don't have to hide anything or deal with the sugar-high that usually follows!
I see another fun shirt from Atlanta ;)
What is it with boys and rocks?! Mine loves rock hunts too!
Post a Comment