Monday, April 26, 2010

Growing Up.

I shed just a few tears tonight as I watched my little boy learning to ride his bike. This was day #2 of Chris working with him and he is getting really good! Here is his last run of the evening...





...and his best, by far


So proud!! Both Grayson (of himself) and me (of him!).

4 comments:

Kimi said...

Holy Cow =) He does look grown-up on his bike! And love his WSU shirt.. I would expect nothing less!!

Valerie said...

WOW! Does Chris do private lessons? Keely is ready to learn...wondering if I can even run fast enough to chase behind her??!!

mommyjoymarie said...

Ha! Valerie - I tried, I could barely keep up and was scared to let go!! :)

Karma said...

He looks so proud!! It really is a strange feeling watching them grow and ride off on their own for the first time.