Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Walking with the Dinosaurs.

Grayson and I went to Walking with the Dinosaurs the other evening. We had a blast! Grayson kept saying, "I can't believe this is happening!" Of course, there was some evolution garbage to wade through. But, we have talked a bit about that before, and Grayson picked up on some of the untruth himself. :) It is an amazing show. We weren't allowed (although I saw others) to take flash pictures, so this is the best I got.

The "stage" changed through the show. Here is one view.

This part was a big hit with all the kids...and one thing Grayson mentions ever time he talks about the show. The narrator proceeded to reach in and find a dung beetle...sound effects and all! :)

One of Grayson's favorites, he was thrilled when it came out.
Ankylosaurus.

And, the long awaited T-Rex. Mommy and baby. This thing was LOUD!! And, huge. You can see the narrator at the bottom of the picture.

And, Grayson's souvenir of choice.

1 comment:

Tabitha said...

That looked like a neat thing to see!