I recently went to a Shutterfly House Party. Below is the free book I received...or will receive. I just ordered it last night. I haven't said much about school on here. But, we had a great year! We were both ready for summer to get here, but, at the same time ready for the fall. I went to the homeschool convention and purchased Grayson's 1st grade curriculum a couple of weeks ago. When I showed it to him he was ready to dig in!
4 comments:
So cute! Did you use My Father's World with him? If so, how did you like it?
How neat! Glad to hear you all had a great year.
Yes, Bethany, we used MFW. And, I love it! Did I see you at the convention?
I was there... I saw you once, but by the time the speaker was done, you were gone. I just bought the MFW K curriculum for Diego to use this year- I've heard some great things about it, so I hope it works well with him.
Post a Comment