Monday, June 7, 2010

Royals Day Game

AKA: "How many times do a 3 and 5 year old need to stop for a potty break on a three hour trip"...pretty sure we set a record!

Last year we all went to a game on the Fourth of July. This year Chris and I took the "big" boys to a Royals game on Memorial Day. We left early that morning, got hair cuts by Amy (check out Chris'!) on the way, went to the game and headed home. It was a long, but pretty fun day!

Before the game the boys played some baseball of their own on the "Little K."
Grayson did super!

Tate did too...and ran the bases backwards! An improvement from last year.:)

During the game I took the boys back to the kids area.
We played some mini golf...

Rode the carousel...

...and did some other games.

On our way out we remembered to get a family shot!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

looks like the kid area is more fun than watching the game, I will have to remember that next time we go!

Karma said...

I never knew they had a kids area like that. Cool!