Thursday, July 21, 2011

Hotel

All of the boys were super excited about staying at a hotel.

Reed got his own bed.

Grayson and Tate shared.

We had an adjoining room with my parents, so each of the boys got a turn to sleep with Grandma and Grandpa. I was nervous that no one would get any sleep! But, we did...even Micah slept pretty well.

Saturday morning we got in the pool as soon as it opened. Well, Chris, my Mom and the boys got in the pool.

I didn't know how Reed would do. He loves our little pool in the backyard. But, I thought the big pool might be a bit intimidating. I was wrong, as you can see in the picture below.

He loved it!

So did this guy! So much so, that he tried to take an extra dip after we took his floaties off. My dad had to pull him out. It was a bit scary! For me, and him. My dad happened to be taking a video, and didn't turn it off. So, the whole thing is caught on tape. I finally watched it not that long ago. I'm glad I did, he wasn't under water nearly as long as it felt!

Grayson has almost always loved the water, and goggles. :)

To be continued...

1 comment:

Michelle said...

My boys love staying at a hotel too! And I'm glad to see my boys aren't the only ones that wear big goggles!