LOL! I love the surprised face!!! I'm glad your blogging again. I'm kind of a blog stalker! :-)
so micah's hair is the EXACT wildness of Mason's just blond. and the first picture has the EXACT same expression that mason makes ALL the time, how funny. He is a cutie
Aww, how expressive! So cute :)
Such a cute baby!!
I love them all!!! So adorable :)
So sweet! Micah is such a cutie.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
LOL! I love the surprised face!!! I'm glad your blogging again. I'm kind of a blog stalker! :-)
so micah's hair is the EXACT wildness of Mason's just blond. and the first picture has the EXACT same expression that mason makes ALL the time, how funny. He is a cutie
Aww, how expressive! So cute :)
Such a cute baby!!
I love them all!!! So adorable :)
So sweet! Micah is such a cutie.
Post a Comment