Multitasking. This is for Michelle, Renetta and Angie... This morning I found myself holding Reed, playing baseball with Grayson and helping Tate with a puzzle...
I am constantly drawn to calling every picture like this "my three boys," or "my three sons!" Whatever you label it, they are CUTE!
Playing on his mat that we got him for Christmas...
My sister holding Reed... ...and two seconds later...
Reed has grown lots too! Still knows where his thumb is, I see?!!? Koen still likes his too, but it is not an all-the-time thing. I left you a reply to your question on my blog.
2 comments:
They definitely are cute! I can't believe Reed is getting so big. All of our children have a hard time saying their "r's", so they call him "Weed". :)
Reed has grown lots too! Still knows where his thumb is, I see?!!? Koen still likes his too, but it is not an all-the-time thing.
I left you a reply to your question on my blog.
Post a Comment