Saturday, January 10, 2009

Nursing and Daddy

Tate is never far from my side, even when I am nursing Reed. Which may be why he did this the other day...

My nursing cover was on the couch. He grabbed it and "fed" his baby giraffe!

And, then burped him.
...complete with sound effects. :)


I mentioned in a previous post that Chris' work schedule was changing. We officially not only survived, but thrived in our first week! I realized that I would often leave things to do when Chris got home. This week, knowing that time after he got home was limited I pushed to accomplish those things that I would leave (and usually never get around to)! My house is cleaner, we spent more quality time together in the evenings, and ate great meals at home every night (another thing I had been slacking on). I love my crock pot - I used it two or three times this week and even froze some meals to eat later!! And, to top it all off, we got Daddy home all day on Friday - and I was served breakfast in bed on Saturday morning! I think we are going to like this new routine!

The boys were thrilled to see Daddy walk in the door every evening...
...and that means I get some quiet to clean up after dinner :)

P.S. Don't forget to check out the super cute video in the next post!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey, just saw your blog! :)

Anonymous said...

That is so adorable!

And aren't nursing covers the greatest invention ever?!