Monday, November 17, 2008

Freedom!

Chris gave Reed his first bottle on Saturday!! He did great - although Reed was more interested in smiling at daddy, he did get the whole 6 oz down! We have season tickets to Shockers basketball again this year, and there have already been two games. Chris, Reed and I went to the first game a week ago. Chris took Grayson yesterday. This Wednesday Chris and I will get to grab a bite to eat and go all by ourselves!! I just realized the other day that our first time leaving all of the boys has been for a Shockers game. :) It is great timing, just enough time for me to nurse the baby, miss one feeding and be back before/if they need another. My brother and his wife are the lucky ones to be the first to attempt to keep all three - thanks guys!

And, just to show you, Daddy really does get the best smiles...

4 comments:

Heather said...

how sweet!

Laura said...

What a great smile!! He's looking so different already. I wish I could hold him!

Anonymous said...

Jill has been talking about watching all of the boys ever since you asked us. She has even mentioned it to her friends. I guess she's excited about it! (I guess I am too)

-Jacob

Valerie said...

Cutie! Have fun on your date!