There is only one day I took a picture of Reed in my sling. It was at the pumpkin patch - on the "hay" ride. I love it because I am snuggling with all three of my (little) boys!
I have already "worn" Reed more than I did the other boys. I use my sling at home, and on the go! I tended to use it with Grayson and Tate mostly on trips, the park and the zoo. While wearing Reed I have both hands free to hold on to the other two! Plus, Reed doesn't like his car seat as much as the other two. Tate actually preferred his seat. So, he is much happier this way - and so is everyone else!I have wanted to share this story for a while, I'm glad I hadn't yet. Reed and I made a trip to the grocery store by ourselves a week or so ago. I was wearing him and shopping peacefully. I passed a lady in an isle, and she followed me. I was trying to get out of her way, but she wasn't passing me. I finally looked right at her and realized she wanted to say something to me. She said (in a beautifully thick African accent) she loved the way I was carrying my baby. That was the way they did it where she came from, and thought it was so good to see! I started using my sling for convienience, but am realizing there is so much more. More so than Grayson or Tate, Reed just realxes into me so quickly (most of the time) when I am holding him. It is a little taxing at times that he only wants me, but I am enjoying the bond we are forming!
Just for fun I looked through and found some pictures of me wearing the other boys. There were more than I remembered! I used a NoJo sling with them. It was never as comfortable as the one I have now - I love it! You can find it here, or post about babywearing and you can get one for free! Enjoy the pictures...



1 comment:
I wore Bo at rodeos all the time! They just get heavy! I used my sling until he was 2!
Post a Comment