
Reed was waking up from his nap this afternoon, and this is how I found him. This is a good thing! The last several days I have been able to lay him down and he falls asleep on his own - most of the time. Except, if he loses his pacifier before he is asleep someone must go get it back to him - often more than once, sometimes quite a few times! So, if he keeps the thumb up, he can't lose that!
5 comments:
Good boy, Reed!
Very cute Caitlyn was a thumb sucker too
Cute...is Reed a belly sleeper?
Yes, Tate was my only baby who would sleep at all on his back. I put them on their backs until I just can't take it any more. And, all my boys have really good head control early, so they can lift up their heads while on their tummy and move it from side to side. That makes me feel better about the tummy sleeping.
Joy,
He looks soo cute in that outfit! Thanks for sharing a pic of him in it! I need to go and update my blog now! LOL! I am using the new baby/moving excuse! LOL!!!
Post a Comment