Jesus
Chris - I have a great husband that I have been able to watch go from a high school "boy" into a great leader for our family - and a amazing daddy!

Grayson - He is such a good helper to me and a great a big brother! And, says something every day that brings a smile to my face - if not a laugh! For example, when I asked him why he liked being a big brother he said, "well, really it's not that hard. Not hard at all!"

Tate - I can't believe how fast he is growing into an awesome little boy. He is goofy and so much fun! And, he "likes to move it, move it!"

Reed - He is such an amazing baby, so happy and smiley. He smiles with his whole little body as if he just can't contain his happiness. And, it helps that he is an awesome sleeper!

Parents - They are such a great example to me, and I love just spending time with them.


and in-laws - I couldn't ask for better!
Brothers, Sisters, brothers-in-law and sisters-in-law - my boys also have the best aunts and uncles!

I don't know if I mentioned in my birth story that my sister (Julie) and her husband (Mark - above) were the only family there when Reed was born at 1:15 in the morning! When they heard I was being induced Monday night (in stead of Tuesday morning) they decided to make the two hour drive right then so Mark could meet Reed - he wouldn't have been able to come on Tuesday. The got there right before I started pushing and stayed until they moved me to the recovery room. Julie then drove back home and came back Tuesday evening so my grandma could meet Reed. I don't know if I ever told them how much that meant to me.
Nieces and Nephews - they are so much fun and make great cousins too! Wish we could be close to all of you...

Grandparents - I love all of mine, and Chris'!


Our house - that I am enjoying making a home more than I ever have in my life!
Friends - I have the best!

If you couldn't tell - I am thankful for pictures! :)And this season!! My favorite time of the year. I am sooooo looking forward to getting out the Christmas decorations tomorrow and beginning to celebrate the birth of Christ!!

1 comment:
I've been trying to think of a memory to put on your Facebook note... All I keep thinking is how close we've grown over the last 10 years. We're so much like, and different in ways that make us compliment each other so well. I am so thankful for you too!!
Post a Comment