Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Fun Pictures and Stories

First, some pictures. These were all taken by my dad.

This is my family. From left to right...
sis-in-law Jill, bro Jacob, bro Jesse, bro-in-law Mark, sis Julie, husband Chris, me
Tate, mom Janet, dad Frank, Grayson

Chris and I, and the boys in front of our fireplace.

Stockings made by my grandmother. I think I have told this story before, so I won't share it all. But, she has made one of these for each of her children, grandchildren and great grandchildren (and spouses)! Mine, however, was the very first!
And, now for some funny pictures...
Grayson likes to make silly faces, especially for my dad!

Tate is one goofy boy! This morning he came into our room (we were still asleep) and said, "I've got my clothes!" I didn't know what he was talking about, but he handed me what turned out to be his pajamas - he was just in his diaper. I through the pjs on the floor and started to lift him into my bed. "What are you doing?" he asked me. We aren't sure when or why he took them off.:)
Then, in the car this morning we were listening to Christmas music on the radio. "Santa Claus is Coming to Town" (or whatever it is called) came on. Tate was singing, "you better watch out, you better watch out..." over and over. Then he said, "I'm doing a good job!" My kids evidently aren't lacking in self esteem...

And, Reed, giving Aunt Jill some big smiles on Thanksgiving Day.

No comments: