We made snowflake picture frames.
Grayson hard at work...
And, Tate...
Grayson's finished products (minus the pictures and stands). He did these all on his own, and didn't make a mess!

We "made" wreaths.
Grayson didn't need much help.

I was surprised that Tate could pretty much do this on his own too.

And, the finished products...
We had fun in the garage...
The boys made a house in the sunroom.
Reed is definitely a thumb sucker!

And, is sooooo close to laughing!
The crazy afternoon started when Reed woke up less than an hour into his afternoon nap, and minutes after the other two were down and I had pulled out all the ingredients for cookies. This made Grayson think it was time to get up. He doesn't take much of a nap anyway, so I let him stay up and help with the cookies. I put the flour in and turned my back for a second to check on Reed. Grayson turned the mixer on...

He says he likes to cook because you HAVE to taste everything when you are done.
Grayson hard at work...
And, Tate...
Grayson's finished products (minus the pictures and stands). He did these all on his own, and didn't make a mess!
We "made" wreaths.
Grayson didn't need much help.

I was surprised that Tate could pretty much do this on his own too.

And, the finished products...
We had fun in the garage...The boys made a house in the sunroom.
Reed is definitely a thumb sucker!
And, is sooooo close to laughing!
The crazy afternoon started when Reed woke up less than an hour into his afternoon nap, and minutes after the other two were down and I had pulled out all the ingredients for cookies. This made Grayson think it was time to get up. He doesn't take much of a nap anyway, so I let him stay up and help with the cookies. I put the flour in and turned my back for a second to check on Reed. Grayson turned the mixer on...

He says he likes to cook because you HAVE to taste everything when you are done.

I put Reed in the sling and he finally went to sleep. I can usually lay him down after a bit. Today, not so much. Tate woke up before Reed finally got back to sleep a little while ago. No quiet for mommy today! It is not easy to be out and about with all three. But, the days that we are out in the morning all three boys take a nap!
As for the rest of my day...I think I need to bake more cookies - it didn't make as many as I thought. I am also hoping to wrap some gifts tonight. I also have more Christmas decorations that need to be put out. Amid all of this, the sea of endless laundry, dishes, and boys (the older two) making it difficult to get a good night's sleep...I am one tired mommy!
As for the rest of my day...I think I need to bake more cookies - it didn't make as many as I thought. I am also hoping to wrap some gifts tonight. I also have more Christmas decorations that need to be put out. Amid all of this, the sea of endless laundry, dishes, and boys (the older two) making it difficult to get a good night's sleep...I am one tired mommy!
2 comments:
Sounds like you had a VERY busy day!! It makes my day seem pretty low key!
Oh my gosh - you are my hero!! And I am still laughing because I wasn't expecting the big wheel crash at the end of that video!
Post a Comment