Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Join the Christmas Tour!

I saw this on a blog last year after Christmas and it looked like fun, so I thought I would give it a try! I love this time of year, the celebration of the birth of Jesus, the music, the food, the beautiful lights and decorations, all of it! As a way of celebrating together let's give everyone a tour of our home. I love to see what other people do, it gives me some new and fun ideas! Some of have already posted your decor on your blog, so this will be easy.

Here is what you do.
1. Get in the spirit and decorate your house!!
2. Take some pictures.
3. Post them on your blog.
4. Make sure you put a link to this post in yours. Not all of my readers know each other, and not all of your readers know me. This way we can look at more Christmas decor!
4. Come back to my blog and put your name and link of your post in Mr. Linky (below) so that others can view your post!



To get us started, here is my home...
These are some of my favorite spots, the slide show is just about everything. I had so much fun finding places in our new home for everything!

Here is our tree upstairs. It was a find two years ago after Christmas! All purple and silver...my favorite!

Our tree downstairs is mulitcolored lights and bulbs and all the "random" ornaments collected over the last eight years.
The next three are new to my collection. This Willow Tree Nativity was given to me by Chris in pieces starting with last Christmas!
I got this Uppercase Living expression at Angie's Christmas in July and have been waiting since then to put it out. I love it! It sits under the tree upstairs.
And, a count down to Christmas. Also Uppercase!




Now, it is your turn!! Have fun!

1 comment:

The Rouse House said...

What a fun idea! Can't wait to see all the decor!