Friday, December 19, 2008

Oh What Fun...

...it is to ride in a one horse open sleigh. Hey!
That is exactly what we did tonight. We didn't go through any snow, or o'er any fields, but we still had fun on our 10 minute ride around our local shopping center.


Neither one of these pictures was good of all of us...so I decided to post them both.

And, there was a big tree!

That long ride wore poor little Reed out!

5 comments:

Tami said...

that *does* look like fun!

Valerie said...

We went last weekend...it was sooooooooooooo cold. I am so back logged in blogging, maybe I will post it before February!

Laura said...

How fun!! I can't believe how much Reed looks like Tate. :)

The Rouse House said...

How fun!!

Michelle said...

We've gone on three rides three different times! We had a 4th opportunity but is was just too cold!!