I forgot to get a picture yesterday...it was a busy day! But, Reed is one month old as of yesterday! We went to the doctor (me and all three boys!) for his checkup. Does it every not seem to take all morning to be somewhere at 11? Anyway, he weighs 11 pounds - putting him in the 75th percentile! And, was 23 (and something) inches long - also putting him in the 75th percentile! Although, that could be a bit off since I was in charge of making sure his head was at the end of the table and I was a bit distracted! The visit went well, Grayson and Tate did great! There were only two time I could have used an extra hand and one funny story.
I'll share the funny story. Tate fell asleep on the way there and woke up as I was unbuckling him. He looked at me with that mischievous grin of his and quoted the one "objectionable" line from the movie "Madagascar." A couple of times in the movie the lion bites the zebra and the zebra says, "you bit my butt!" (Or something like that). It took translation and explanation from Grayson to get what he was saying...all the way into the doctor's office!
We will be at the airport this evening to meet our new nephew/cousin, Abraham! Chris' sister returns from China with their new 19 month old tonight. Look for pictures soon!
3 comments:
I like to move it, move it! Hey - butt-crack is a favorite around our house!
Just in case you didn't know, the library is closed next week for Veteran's Day, so no story time!
I have just been noticing how quickly our family can get ready to go now. But they are 8-14! There comes a time when you will just have to get yourself ready!!
Your boys are adorable!
Post a Comment