She had a little coloring book for each kid, then we made turkey necklaces. It took both Chris and I to help the boys, so we didn't get any pictures of the necklaces.

There were yummy snacks...

We did a scavenger hunt for rocks, feathers, pine cones and such. Then we searched through a pile of hay for some prizes! After all that Grayson and Tate made their way through the hay maze...

But, this was the boys' favorite activity...

Reed and I missed the costume parade, but we got to see all of the little ones dressed up...

Reed spent most of the day sleeping in his sling, but we did get one picture!

Then we took the longest hay ride I think I have ever been on! The boys loved it, but the pictures we took didn't turn out that great.
We ended the day roasting hot dogs, and then marshmallows for s'mores!

It was a long, busy day - but so much fun!

No comments:
Post a Comment