Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Ahhh....sleep!

I actually got some good sleep last night! Reed slept (in his own room for the first time at night) from 11pm - 3 am and from about 3:40 am to 7 am!!!! I am not counting on this to happen again tonight, but it sure felt good to wake up somewhat rested this morning!
We did make it to story time - early even! It was a busy morning of breakfast, clean up and getting everyone ready, but it went well. We had a great time at story time - Angie, Josiah, Jacob and Jaedyn met us there. Then, we went to McDonald's - Angie's parents met us there. It is Josiah's birthday today, and Grandma brought Batman party favors for the boys (left over from his party on Sunday)! We had a great time! I have pictures, but can't find the cord to upload them, so I will look some more tonight and get them posted later today, hopefully.
Valerie asked how my heart has been doing since Reed was born, so I thought I should update everyone. I haven't had any trouble since September 30!!! Praise the Lord! I still could stand to get some more rest and get in a bit better shape, but I am feeling so much better!

4 comments:

Sherbear2975 said...

Joy, you can go walking wit hme! I am working out as soon as I get the all clear from my Dr! Where is the Story time? I need to take Jo and Asher during Canaan's and Davy's nap!!!

Heather said...

Yeah! I'm glad to hear about your heart...and, Reed sleeping in his room! How cool!
I have never done a story time before...playgroups have been a big hit though. Sounds like you guys love it, so we'll have to check it out sometime. I even thought about checking into City Arts.

Sherbear2975 said...

I will have to start back slow! We could go to the zoo! It is great for walking!I also like going to the Nature Center over by you! I have only gone there once or twice! But I bet it is beautiful now that Autumn is here, and there is the mall! Just let me know! They also have this program called stroller fit! I thought it was kind of spendy, for like 12 classes it is 150.00 or 55 a month! Just so you know! It is kind of neat they have a play group time, and then work out time!

The Paulsens said...

Sounds like you are really on top of things! Kailey was 'always' a good sleeper at night...maybe Reed will be, too!!