Thursday, October 2, 2008

Just a Quick Update

Chris and Grayson went golfing and he took the camera, so I can't download any new pictures. Which is probably ok. If Reed will take a nap, I should too!!
Baby and I are doing great. Other than being a little tired and sore, I feel better than I have since, ummm...January! We even took our first outing as a family of five - a quick Target run this morning. We all did great! I am hoping to post Reed's "Birth Story" soon, but I really should sleep some. Last night went pretty good, but I am still catching up from no sleep Monday night and very little on Tuesday night. Last night was better, but not great. Grayson and Tate woke up just before 5 while I was changing Reed. Super Dad managed to get them both back to bed - and they slept till 8!! Anyway, this was a bit random. But, I just wanted to say thanks for all the wonderful comments and let you know how we were doing. Reed is asleep beside me and Tate across the hall. Better make the most of it!

2 comments:

The Paulsens said...

Sleep...good idea! Glad you all are doing well. I'm sure you and Chris will get used to playing the 'zone' defense instead of 'man to man'...

Paula said...

Sleep, sleep, and more sleep! Get as much as you can! So glad you are feeling good.