Friday, October 3, 2008

Happy Birthday Tate!!

Tate turned two today. I wish I had the time and mental ability right now to tell you what a blessing he is. He brings such laughter and joy to our family. And, he is such a great big brother! He is always concerned when Reed is crying, and wants to hug and kiss him all the time. We celebrated as a family this evening, and will have our extended family over next week for a big party. Here are a few shots of tonight...

A fire truck! Grayson couldn't resist helping.

A new Bible...

An airplane!


Chris picked up an ice cream cake.
CHEESE!

4 comments:

Amy said...

Happy Birthday, Tate!

Laura said...

Tate is such a sweetie. :) I wish we could be there to celebrate! He'll have a birthday present from us in the mail shortly. :)

Heather said...

Happy Birthday Tate! Looks like you had a fun day!

Anonymous said...

Oh man, Tate is SUCH a cutie! I love the picture of him with his cake!! I hope you're managing as a mom of three - I'm sure you're amazing at it. :)